Thursday, December 6, 2012

Building new streaming setup for the comeback

I have been blessed with some unexpected money that i can spend. I will spend it for my come back to streaming :). Yes if i push my stuff i'll be streaming on daily basis at some point.

I want to get rid of HDCP protection and stream any console(especially wii and gamecube due to wind waker), so i'm buying an hd pvr 2 from hauppage. Due to it's non compability(yet) with xsplit, i will plug the hdmi out to avermedia card, and use the avermedia passthru as my screen connection, it should be lagless for me and you guys. If you want to buy it as the only capture card for streaming, don't even bother until they fix their drivers.


Also i'm looking for a usb mic, that will be the samson c03U with shock absorbant mount, studio stative and a pop filter.




Another buy, but probably next month or on the begining of the new year will be a propper streaming pc where i will move the avermedia card, so even when my gaming pc decides to crash we will still be able to talk. Plus i need a mixer to deliver clean audio with propper levels for both stream and me without breaking the gameplay :)

Still i don't want to invest in greenscreen coz you will be able to see transparent holes in my eyes, and sometimes i like to play with no lights on.

No comments:

Post a Comment